MarkoKantaneva.Com | e-sportscoach Blog
WHAT A FAT!?
Friday 2/9/18 time 8:05 PM - Elena Kantaneva
We hear a lot about fat burning food....
I suggest here to burn fat with vodka or spirit 😂. Very good liquid at least for fat cleaning, isn’t it?
What is your opinion, if I would eat chocolate - I become a chocolate or become very sweet?
Le’s make it clear fat on the plate is different from the fat in the body. More over, person could look slim but have a visceral fat (fat in organs). This is becoming a bit dangerous. I cannot clean the plate and the body with the same thing.
Do we know simple reactions that happen inside of us if we eat too much of carbs or sugar? It goes to fat!
One more thing to think for you: is fat on the plate same as the fat in the body? Or if I eat fat it increases my cholesterol level? Or fat if you take it smart is actually a good energy for you?
Can you actually teach the body to burn fat with every step you take? The answer is yes, with planned exercises and corrected nutrition you are easily able to do it!
This is my best friend’s recipe of Borch:
1,5 l beef broth
• 30 grs butter
• 1 onions, diced
• 3 garlic cloves, chopped
• 3 carrots peeled, grated
• 3 potato’s peeled and sliced
• 1/2 head cabbage, shredded
• 2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
• 3 beetroots, peeled, grated
• 1 can of crushed 🍅 tomatoes
• 1/4 cup dill, minced
• 2 table spoons of lemon juice freshly squeezed
• sour cream to taste
- In a deep pan with heated broth place 3 beetroots, grated and lemon juice. And let it boil. Lemon is needed for beetroot to keep the red color.
- Add sliced potatoes to a pan with beetroot let in continue to boil.
- Add to a pan shredded cabbage.
- In a deep heated skillet place butter, onion, garlic and carrot and let in cook for 15 min. Add crushed tomatos and keep for another 10 min.
- When broth with cabbage in start to boil, add mix from the skillet.
- Add salt and pepper. Cook for 20 more min.
You can serve Borch with dill, sour cream, add more fresh garlic. It´s a very good combination of the ingredients - but remember too much is too much!!